Continuity Assessment – Step by step guide (Fashion film make-up):
- Cleanser, toner, moisturizer
- Cotton pads
- Cotton buds
- A cape
- Rimmel Finishing Touch 3D Plumping Top Coat
- BarryM Nail Paint (No:39 Black)
- BarryM Nail Art Pen (White)
- Illamasqua matte primer
- Illamasqua skin base foundation (01)
- Kryolan foundation palette (Alabaster)
- Kryolan concealer palette (D4)
- Illamasqua loose powder
- A puff
- Illamasqua Neutral palette (Obsidian)
- Illamasqua Contour palette
- Maybelline new lasting drama gel liner
- MUA The Artiste Collection- Multi-use eye shadow palette (Pistachio)
- Eyelash curler
- Fake lashes
- Eyelash glue
- Maybelline the colossal go extreme! volum’ mascara
- MAC Lip Mix (Black)
- A foundation buffing brush
- A spatula
- An angle brush
- A contouring brush
- Eye shadow brushes x 2
- A thin eyeliner brush
- A sculpting brush
- A fan brush
- A lip brush
- A paddle brush
- A comb
- A tail comb
- Bobby pins
- Hair bobbles x 2
- A stocking cap
- Black short blunt wig with fringe
Apply the black colour first onto the nails. Then, after it is completely dried, draw the patterns on top of the black colour using the white color nail art pen. Finally, finishing the nails with finish clear color top coat.
- First, put the cape on the model. Cleanse, tone and moisturizer the model’s face.
- Then, apply the matte primer onto the face.
- After that, mix the Alabaster color on the foundation palette with a bit of the skin base foundation. The reason I did that is because I want her skin to look lighter than her original skin tone. Use a buffing brush to blend the foundation onto the skin.
- Then, apply concealer under the eyes and cover the blemishes on the face.
- Powder the face with a puff.
- Use the obsidian color (black) from the neutral palette and draw the eyebrows with an angle brush.
- Use the brown color from the Illamasqua sculpture palette and apply contouring under the cheekbones, side on the nose and around the hair line near the forehead.
- Apply highlight on the forehead, bridge of the nose and above cheekbones using the shimmery color from the Illamasqua sculpture palette.
- Then, apply the pistachio color from the MUA palette on the eyelid.
- Use the Maybelline gel liner to draw a line above the natural crease on both eyelids.
- Curl the lashes. Cut the fake lashes into the right length and apply lash glue onto them. Wait for them to try a bit and apply them as close as the lash line.
- Curl the lashes with the curler and apply mascara.
- Use the black Mac lip mix and apply it to the lips using an angle brush.
- Apply black eye shadow onto the lips to give more matt finish.
- First brush through the hair with the paddle brush.
- Then, separate the hair into two parts (left and right) from the middle parting.
- After that, do the French braid for both sides. Then, after finish braiding, secure the hair using hair band.
- Then, wrap the braid from the left side over the right side and secure it with hair pins. Do the same on the other side and so wrap the right braid over the left side and secure it with hair pins.
- After that, apply the stocking cap to the head. Make sure all the hair is tucked into the stocking cap and use the pintail comb to tuck in the hair.
- Finally, apply the wig on top of the stocking cap. Adjust the position of the wig.